Commercial cleaning services for the greater Austin area
Janitorial Services including but not limited to: Pflugerville, Leander, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Hutto, Lakeway, and Kyle.
Floor Maintenance & Carpet Cleaning Services in Austin
Anago offers business facilities in many types of industries all over Austin high quality commercial floor care and maintenance services, including floor buffing, waxing, mopping, tile and grout cleaning, steam cleaning, and commercial carpet cleaning. Our skilled professionals have experience working in countless different work environments, including, but not limited to:
Schools and daycares
Churches, mosques and other places of worship
One-time emergency jobs also carried out!
At Anago Cleaning Systems, our expert team of cleaners provides various commercial cleaning solutions for ceramic tile, carpet, and vinyl floors. Here are three most popular floor care cleaning solutions that will keep your business facility looking its very best.
Floor maintenance (vinyl composite tile and vinyl sheet floors)
- Strip, seal and wax: We strip old wax from floors, door frame edges and baseboards, and then apply a sealer-enriched high solids wax of four to five coats.
- Top scrub and recoat: We rough up the floor surface before applying two coats of wax. This process is performed when there is enough wax on the floors and they have yet to turn yellow.
- Spray buff: We mop the floors and then lightly spray a mixture of water and wax before machine buffing the entire area. Our professional floor maintenance technicians work with wax solids contents of 18% to as high as 30% depending on your type of business location. You can also choose a wet look finish or a low sheen.
Carpet cleaning (commercial carpets, area rugs and Berber carpeting)
- Hot water extraction/steam cleaning: This cleaning method begins with dry soil removal followed by preconditioning. Hot water is applied to the carpets from a holding tank or heating coil. Then, a pressurized solution – often combined with detergent – is injected into the carpet. Drying time is typically between 12 and 24 hours.
- Bonnet cleaning: This is the process where a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then extracted using bonnets on a rotating floor machine. These bonnets are 100% cotton and slightly moistened. Drying time is typically between one and two hours.
- Spot cleaning: Specialized spot cleaning apparatus helps to remove deep stains and marks.
- Upholstery fabric cleaning: Using a hot water extraction method, we can get rid of stubborn blemishes from almost any type of furniture upholstery.
Ceramic tile and grout cleaning
- Machine scrubbing: With low-speed floor cleaning apparatus, we loosen and eliminate dirt from ceramic tile and grouting.
- Acid washing: This cleaning method is used when dirt has gradually been ground into tiled areas and needs to be removed.
- Hand scrubbing: We scrub busy communal areas by hand if the grout starts to differ in color due to excessive wear and tear and high-foot traffic.
In addition to offering businesses in Austin superlative commercial floor care solutions that are second to none, Anago also offers the following services for locations in Caldwell County, Williamson County, Bastrop County, Hays County and Travis County:
- Desk, telephone and keyboard sanitization
- Vacuuming, dusting and mopping
- Kitchen and break room cleaning
- Restroom and corridor cleaning
- Ceramic tile care
- Window washing
- Trash removal
If you are located in the greater Austin area and would like more information about our commercial floor care services, call (512) 382-9305 or contact us online. Anago also offers a FREE initial clean with the start of regular service!